There are many ways to sell your house in Fridley MN. Each way has it’s own pros and cons that you must carefully consider, before you decide to choose either one as your preferred sale option. However, if your a very busy person who’d prefer to choose the easiest option, or if you are someone who is going through struggles (such as facing foreclosure, and going through a rough divorce, losing a beloved family member etc.) you may be looking for the easiest option that requires the least amount of work. Well, that option is us… For a quick, easy, hassle free sale, you should sell your house to FastPath Home Buyers. Here at FastPath, we pride ourselves in community values. This is why we close so fast (in as little as 7 days). We do this so that no matter what situation you may be going through, you will at least have one less stress. When you sell your house to us, we 100% of the work, cover closing costs and we even provide you with a 500 dollar moving allowance. In addition, we’ll also accept your house “as-is”, so you won’t have to worry about cleaning or repairs. So contact us by calling (612) 351-2384 or filling out a short form on this page, and you’ll be able to get a fair all cash offer for your house. That easy 😉
Selling your home at auction in Fridley is a growing practice throughout America. This is mainly because auctions offer an opportunity to sell your house fast, without paying real estate agent fees… and you’ll often get a profit.
However, as with all things, there can be downsides to auctioning your home.
In this article, we’ll dive into some of “the do’s and dont’s of auctioning your house in Fridley” and throughout the greater state of Minnesota. We will also answer the controversial question “Is Auctioning Your House A Good Idea in Fridley MN?”
Is Auctioning Your House A Good Idea in Fridley?
If you’re considering auctioning off your Fridley house, bare in mind that there are several preparations you must make before the actual auction process begins.
- When choosing an auctioneering company, it is important to hire a reputable one. As such, you should do your research before you pick one to represent your house. Good auctioneers can get you top dollar for your house, so don’t just hire anyone. Look for those with plenty of experience, and even try attending an auction of theirs, just to get a feel for how they run things. You should also factor in their fees into your overall decision.
- absolute or reserve. In absolute auctions, there is no minimum limit that your house must earn in order to be sold. This means that whatever the highest bid may be, is what you’re going to get. On the other hand, Reserve auctions are those that have a minimum limit. If the bids on your home do not reach that limit, it doesn’t get sold.
*Note: Although it may seem like a clear choice between the two, don’t assume that reserve auctions are always better. Sometimes if bidders aren’t willing to reach the limit, it will never be sold and you’ll be forced to sit on your house and continue paying maintenance costs.Once you’ve selected the best auctioneer for the job, establish which kind of auction you’d prefer,
- Don’t leave out any faults or needed repairs in your auction description: A really important step in selling your house at auction here in Fridley is to list all the problems that your property has. Don’t leave out any faults that your house has. If you do, the buyers have a right to legally come after you for any flaws that you didn’t list out before the auction.
- Don’t go into an auction with fantasies of a bidding war erupting, leaving you with an enormous profit: Place a realistic price that you hope to earn, and don’t be too disappointed if your house sells for less than you think it’s worth. You may have an emotional attachment to the house that the people bidding on the house don’t have. Auctioning your house in Fridley may bring in less money than a real estate sale, but it is relatively quick, and can spare you the heartache and stress of the more traditional approach.
Why Are You Thinking About Auctioning Your Fridley House Anyway?
You landed on this article for a reason… auctioning off your house has crossed your mind.
*If your looking to sell your house quickly, why not do it the right way. Before you choose to auction off your local house… try another option first.*
Our company, FastPath Home Buyers, buys Fridley area houses. We’re not looking to list your house… we’re looking to actually buy it.
FastPath Home Buyers Buys Houses:
- In any condition
- In any part of town and even other parts of Minnesota
- Ugly houses. Pretty houses. Houses in great shape. Houses that need lots of repairs
- Houses with lots of equity and even houses with little to no equity
You can call us anytime at (612) 351-2384 or just click the link below and fill out the form on the next page to start the process.
So, Is Auctioning Your House A Good Idea in Fridley?… that’s up to you to decide. But if you want to see if working with us makes more sense first before you jump into the “auction” world… submit your info below to get started today!
If you need more tips on the auction process, click HERE.