Relocation can be a complicated exercise in coordination. Here at FastPath, we get local Minneapolis home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week, saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Minneapolis“. If your looking for a fast method of selling your house because you need to move soon, consider a direct sale to our company, FastPath Home Buyers. We buy houses in Minneapolis, and throughout the Minnesota state. In addition to getting to sell fast, there are a few other benefits that you will experience when working with us: we pay with cash and we accept your house “as-is” (meaning in any condition). Finally, we are prepared to close on any deal in as little as 7 days. So Calls us at (612) 351-2384, or fill out a short form to receive an all cash offer today!
When relocating, there are an insane number of details that are required in order to keep everything together. In addition, the stress of whatever is making you move in the first place can also play a huge part in making an already difficult situation even worse.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to maintain a vacant house for 2 years. That gets very expensive… it doesn’t have to be that way.
Although the market is relatively stable right now in Minneapolis, things can change in the blink of an eye. So unless you’re filthy rich, you probably won’t be able to afford to wait it out.
So what do you need to consider when selling your Minneapolis MN house fast in order to relocate?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Minneapolis… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact a reputable real estate agent or connect with us. We can give you a “no cost, no obligation” valuation analysis on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for how long it will take you to sell your house.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. We’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job. These people often keep their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they had initially hoped. All of this, while maintaining 2 mortgages. Before you start the sale process, ask yourself if your willing to wait it out on the open market, or would rather take a faster method such as selling directly to a professional home buying company like FastPath Home Buyers.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: It is important to get the ball rolling on the sale before you start thinking about moving… Either begin by finding an agent, or look for a home buying company to sell to. We are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much money as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. Let’s do the Maths: The costs involved include the mortgage, insurance, taxes and maintenance .Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, insurance $100/mo , and maintenance $100/mo.Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses.If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you have to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent).Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time and your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000.But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that?Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees).Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… make your decision and take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local Minneapolis MN agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us 🙂
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. However, you’ll have to maintain control of the process, which can confuse even the most seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people solve complicated problems.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
Who Is FastPath Home Buyers And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Minneapolis?
We’re investors. We support local families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Minneapolis home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the Minneapolis community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Minneapolis real estate, so please feel free to call us at (612) 351-2384 and chat with us anytime.