You may have seen a lot of ads or websites around MN saying “We pay cash for homes in Minneapolis!“
As one of the area’s most respected cash home buyers, here at FastPath, we pride our selves in giving home owners an easy and convenient experience. In this article, we will dive in on what exactly these “Cash for Home” online companies (such as our own) can do for a local home seller, and how our process works.
Do you want to relocate, but are still struggling to sell your home? Are you tired of waiting and feel like it might be impossible to sell your house? Are you going through a divorce that requires you to sell your house quickly? Is it bankruptcy, foreclosure, inheriting a house, loss of a job, or any other situation that may be the reason why your house has become a burden for you and your family?
This is where the “Cash for homes in Minneapolis MN” services may be able to help you.
What Does The Whole “Cash For Homes” Thing Mean?
At FastPath Home Buyers, our cash for homes in Minneapolis program is simple. You contact us with your personal details as well as the address of the house you intend to sell, and we will get back to you with a fair all cash offer within a few days.
Other companies in MN may offer a similar program… often with small differences.
However, the main differences to consider when comparing “cash for home” companies are…
- The amount they’ll pay for your house ( We are prepared to give you the highest possible all cash offer)
- Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not (We usually pay all closing costs)
- How fast they can close on your house (We can close in as little as 7 days, or whatever timeline works for you. With FastPath, you are the boss!)
- What they do with the house after they buy it
Some “cash for homes” companies fix up the houses that they buy and sell them to happy new home owners, while others work with local companies that will take over the sale and do all the work. Our personal approach varies from case to case, but we still intend to give you the highest possible offer.
Either way, a company that says “cash for houses” in or around Minneapolis simply offers a service as an alternative to you listing your house with a real estate agent or selling it yourself.
Our Local Minneapolis Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
With FastPath Home Buyers, our process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at (612) 351-2384. This helps us gather the basic info about your house so that we can make an educated and fair offer on it. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies throw out low ball offers without learning about their clients’ homes. But here at FastPath, we are different. We try to learn as much as we can about your property and your situation, so that we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay, and a fair offer for everyone.
- Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you. There are no hassles or time constraints when working with us. We make you a fair offer that is non-binding and can be closed whenever you are ready. You can then take is offer and talk to the people you trust, or use it to compare with other offers you may already have. Whatever. We never want to do a transaction unless it’s an absolute fit.
- We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. We try to make the process as easy for you as possible. You just have to show up for closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork.
- You get cash in your hand quickly. Rather than waiting months and months to sell your house the traditional way, then having to wait for loans from home buyer to go through, FastPath offers a much simpler alternative. We buy your house upfront with cash. Within just a few days, you can have your money in your hands and that property that was causing you so many problems right out from under you.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer On Your Minneapolis MN Area House Stacks Up! Start Below…
Step 2: We’ll connect with you as soon as possible, with your offer and to discuss the options
Step 3: Make a well educated decision on what your best option is.
Go fill out the form on this website and let us know if you have any questions!