Do you have a Minneapolis MN house that’s facing foreclosure right now? If you do, you may be wondering ” Can I sell my house during a foreclosure?”. The short answer: Yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior to foreclosure. Generally, the sooner you start, the better, so if you are looking for a buyer who can buy your house in as little as 7 days, consider selling to FastPath Home Buyers. Here at FastPath, we buy houses for cash in Minneapolis, and its surrounding areas. Our main mission is to provide aid to our local community; If your facing foreclosure, we are prepared to give you the highest possible offer we can, and help you prevent your impending foreclosure. With FastPath, you also get to sell your homes ” as-is” ( meaning you won’t have to worry about repairs, cleaning or updates). Contact us now, by calling (612) 351-2384 to get a Fair All Cash Offer Today!
Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Minneapolis? – How it works
As our economy has changed in the past few years, a lot of banks have also been shifting the method by which they deal with foreclosures.
Remember, the bank that carries your mortgage doesn’t want to see your home vacant or auctioned. The bank stands to make the most amount of money by helping you to avoid foreclosure, through the selling of your property. However, dealing with banks during any part of the foreclosure process can be a huge pain. But you can count on us to help you; over many years of working with banks to help stop the foreclosure process, we’ve learned a thing or two.
Working With Banks During The Foreclosure Process
- Always over-communicate with the bank (but don’t be annoying). With this particular point, it’s a fine line. Ensure that you call with updates and show them the actions your taking to sell your house. However, try not to turn your communication into badgering.
- Don’t miss deadlines. If you find yourself in a situation where something might be late, call and give your bank notice in advance.
- Remember that bankers are people too. When dealing with bankers, don’t be overly dramatic. Stay calm and cool headed when you explain your situation and demonstrate your willingness to do whatever it takes to avoid foreclosure.
- Start keeping careful records of every conversation you have with the bank. Nothing counts unless it is in writing. Make sure you keep track of each person you speak with, what you spoke about, and any promises they might have made.
- Explore all your options. Your additional options include: short sale, loan modifications, and bankruptcy. Depending on the details of your personal situation, you may be able to slow down the foreclosure process significantly through ones of these options.
- Don’t wait. Unfortunately, time is not on your side. The further behind you become on your payments, the fewer options you have available.
We specialize in helping homeowners in though situations that include foreclosure, around Minneapolis, and throughout the whole state of Minnesota. In certain circumstances, we can negotiate directly with your bank and help you reduce the amount you owe, or (sometimes) even help you walk away from your property with cash.
If you need to sell a property near Minneapolis, we can help you.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast.