Is your Minneapolis, MN house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or are you going through a tough divorce and need to sell your house fast in Minneapolis. Maybe you need to sell because of another reason: you inherited a house, are relocating and need to sell, lost your job, your agent can’t sell your house, etc. If any of these situations apply to you, one of the best options that you can consider is selling to FastPath Home Buyers. Here at FastPath, we buy houses for cash in Minneapolis, and its surrounding areas. Our main mission is to provide aid to our local community. We do this by helping local home sellers find solutions to whatever situation they may be facing. With FastPath, you also get to sell your homes ” as-is” ( meaning you won’t have to worry about repairs, cleaning or updates). Contact us now, by calling (612) 351-2384 to get a Fair All Cash Offer Today!
A Key Benefit of Selling your House For Cash
When Selling Your House Fast for Cash:
You will profit by improving your credit rating. Since this option allows you to settle your debt in time, your credit score ( which is an important aspect of your financial life) will remain untainted. Additionally, it never hurts to get a little extra money into your account. In this regard, you may also find that you will have extra cash to use for sales in many other projects, without having to seek out a bank loan .
Be that as it may, you will still have to study the prevailing market conditions first. That is, find out the factors that are likely to influence the value of your home’s sale. Below, we have compiled a few key questions ( along side a bullet proof game plan) that you should consider, to ensure that you get the highest price possible for your house.
Buy My House for Cash in Minneapolis, MN: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Minneapolis house fast to someone else with a “buy my Minneapolis MN house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
Your real estate agent should help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender, before you contact an agent who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. Your agent should have the latest reports on property values, in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important questions you must first ask yourself… It will help you best dictate your options. If you have more time… you have more options open to you.
If you have less time… your options are a bit limited, but there are still methods you can you to get a fair all cash offer.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less than a week), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. This will mean that you will have to try to sell your house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like FastPath Home Buyers ( You can also call us at (612) 351-2384 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Minneapolis area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Minneapolis house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine the minimum charge you will need to get out of the sale.
This will help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may have to consider selling your house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like FastPath.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Minneapolis MN house for cash”… the main things you need to determine are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know the answers to these questions… carefully consider your options. look at the choices below, to help you decide which sale option best works for you.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell, and can afford the a 3-6% commission on the sale, getting an agent is probably the best option for you. In this case, an agent will likely be able to get you the highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Minneapolis house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any added fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months down the line… call us today at (612) 351-2384 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank, and see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Minneapolis MN house fast. Give us a call at (612) 351-2384 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Minneapolis MN house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.