In recent years, homeowners all over the country have begun searching for investors who’ll buy their houses for cash. And it’s not very difficult to determine why. Finding someone who will buy your house for cash can have numerous benefits for many types of sellers. These include people who are facing foreclosure and wish to sell a house in Minneapolis MN in order to avoid it, as well as people who are going through difficult divorces. Individuals who’ve inherited houses that they don’t want, or even people who are relocating and/or have to downsize because of job loss are also a part of this group.
However, the benefits of selling a house for cash aren’t only experienced by motivated sellers. Even regular sellers who have all the time in the world to wait the 55-70 days (average time required to sell a house) may find themselves opting to get a cash offer instead.
If you’re one of these people who are interested in finding someone who will buy your house for cash in Minneapolis, you’ll need a game plan. Read on to explore our best strategies for selling your home for cash in Minneapolis MN.
Game Plan to Sell Your Home for Cash in Minneapolis MN
Read on to discover the best strategy for getting a cash offer in Minneapolis MN.
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Minneapolis house fast to someone else with a “buy my Minneapolis MN house for cash” mentality is to come up with a game plan.
If you’ve decided to hire an agent, they should help you come up with this. As such, we’d advise you to find an agent who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. This agent should have the latest reports on property values, in order to help you quote the right price for your house. They should also have some connections with a few local real estate investors, which will make it that much easier for you to sell your home for cash.
Below, we have compiled a few key questions (alongside a bulletproof game plan) that you should consider, to ensure that you get the highest price possible for your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell your Minneapolis house?
This is the most important question you must first ask yourself because it will help you best dictate your options. Simply put, if you have more time, you have more options open to you. However, if you have limited time, your options will be a bit fewer. Be that as it may, there are still methods you can turn to in order to get a fair all-cash offer. If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less than 2 weeks), you likely won’t have the time to list your house with an agent. This will mean that you will have to try to sell your house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional real estate investment company like ours, FastPath Home Buyers.
2. How much do you need to sell your Minneapolis house for?
The ideal price that you’re going after when selling your house in Minneapolis MN can have quite a huge impact on your overall sale strategy. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail, but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent, determine the minimum charge you will need to get out of the sale. This will help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agent’s commission, you may have to consider selling your house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like FastPath. On the flip side, if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price, we’d advise you to list your house on the MLS.
3. Look into your options and take action!
To reiterate what we said above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “YES!!” when you ask them to “buy my Minneapolis MN house for cash”, the main things you need to determine are:
- How fast do you NEED to sell
- How much do you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know the answers to these questions, it will be time to carefully consider your options. Look at the choices below, to help you decide which sale option best works for you.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell, and can afford the 3-6% real estate agent commission on the sale, getting an agent is probably the best option for you. In this case, an agent will likely be able to get you the highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell your home quickly, we can buy your Minneapolis house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay the full retail value of your house. But we don’t charge any added fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months down the line, call us today at (612) 351-2384 or fill out the short form at the bottom of this blog to get your fair all-cash offer today.
- For Sale by Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure, your first step may be to talk to your bank, and see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
So there you have it. Here is your bullet-proof game plan for selling your home fast for cash.
Here at FastPath, we buy houses in Minneapolis for cash and its surrounding areas. Our main mission is to provide aid to our local community. We do this by helping local home sellers find solutions to whatever situation they may be facing with the sale of their property. With FastPath, you also get to sell your homes “as-is” (meaning you won’t have to worry about repairs, cleaning, or updates).
Contact us now, by calling (612) 351-2384 or filling out the short form below to get a Fair All Cash Offer Today!
Now You Have The Knowledge. Get Your Free Offer Now!We give you actionable data to make the best decision.
Find Out How Much Cash We Can Offer For Your Minneapolis House!